Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's a small world after all..

The saying; "it's a small world" is more than true.. especially living in a town with people that are flocking in from the east coast by the minute. It's strange to think that from living on the east coast for most of my life I have met more people from the east coast, or know people that I know from the east coast, in Boulder.

For example or by "coincidence," I was speaking of my old roomie from my ECSU days tonight and about how much fun we had. We would laugh so loud our neighbors would bang on the walls to shush us, jam out to the super bassy hip-hop, Grateful Dead, or 80's (especially Michael Jackson) music at 3a.m so loud and wake up the R.A., drink $2 forties and Franzia out of the bag, dress up in one piece snowsuits to go eat lunch, pee out of our third story window when we were too tired to walk to the bathroom, terrorize our third roommate, and make fun of sorority girls to their faces, dress up in eighties attire and drive around campus with Madonna blaring loud enough to piss Jesus off, steal bologna from the cafeteria and than put it on people's cars, and just how absolutely amazing she was. We just had more fun than most people do in a life time and she will always be someone that will hold a very special place in my heart.

The reason I brought her up was because it has almost been four years since she passed, bless you Val and rest in peace my love, miss you and think of you always!




6.28.1984 - 9.24.2006

So I'm out for a friends birthday and end up meeting his friend from Connecticut, what a coincidence, and he's from Redding, CT, what a coincidence. So I go for it and ask him if he knew my girl Val? Sure enough he did.. very strange. Just made me think that there must be some kind of organism out there that places people in certain situations at certain times. Everything happens for a reason. And as Val would say "Karma's a bitch, don't fuck wit her."


So here's one of the many songs that Val and I would jammmm out to and fall down laughing so hard we would start crying.. xoxo














I don't know how to get the video's to play on the blog so you'll have to go to the link.. it's just as bueno



No comments:

Post a Comment