Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hi

So this is my blog. I thought since everyone excluding my grandparents have one I should get with the times and get one.... Let's get one Betch!

I'm originally from Connecticut but have been living in Boulder, Colorado for the past three years.
I love traveling, climbing, yoga, surfing, 80's music and movies, sitting on beautiful beaches, reading inspiring books, eating delicious food, drinking wine and beer too, I think that's enough for right now:)

I graduated from college in 2006 but haven't done a thing with my marketing degree because it's impossible to get a job these days so as of last week I officially became a student again.. scary. I'm hoping one day I'll have an amazing job, be able to make some casheesh, and have plenty of time off to travel around the globe and do what I do.

In the mean time I'll continue serving people with gluten/dairy/dust/sun/food allergies and turning liquor bottles upside down and pouring the liquid into glasses for smart and polite college kids (wink face.)
So this blog was designed to tell everyone in the world what I'm doing allllll the time, how exciting!!
This is gonna be soo fun!

I would also like to share my favorite song/music video with you folks.. You're Welcome and Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdQDXs75Ulo&feature=related



No comments:

Post a Comment