Wednesday, October 6, 2010

and I'm back

Jackson was amaaaaaaaaaazing! It was hands down one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. I can't wait to get back there and play with buffalo and wild moose again!

I met some really cool aspiring photographers and learned a bit about photo snapping and lighting etc. The drive was pretty heinous but it was all worth it. The pictures came out great even after waking up at 5 a.m. The bouldering wasn't the best but it was enough to make the trip great. Just getting out of boulder for a few days was exactly what Dr. Pepper ordered.

Aaaand to top it all off I got a 90 on my test and 100 on my lab test (the reasons I couldn't stay up there longer.) So basically it was a grand trip. The Tetons are so beautiful they look fake. They are the most stunning mountains I have ever witnessed.



Photo W. Walker


My Fav photo. Taken by D. Anderson

So I got my hairs snipped before heading up into the wild and got totally Edward Scissorhanded! There are few things that I truly dislike, flying being one of them, haircuts are right up there. Both require a tranquilizer of some sort but I didn't have one so I braved it out and left nearly in tears. 



My hair is nothing to play with so when it is cut improperly or in a weird way she is not a happy mop. I am not someone that can get into the shower, wash my hair, and let my hairs go. My hair needs attention, love, and lots of maintenance so needless to say this haircut was not something that I should have signed up for. Now I need to style my weave every time I was it, not fun. 

And now a final thought.. if you hit my car with your car while I'm sitting in my car and than you laugh and drive away expect revenge BETCH! I'm on the lookout for a white Lincoln or Buick with Illinois plates that hit my car today and than drove away while I was sitting in my car.. I mean really? WTF is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment