Friday, October 29, 2010

ugh October........................

I hate the month of October..

As posted in my last blog I explained one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. There have been several other occurrences of bullshit that have happened during this month over the years of my life that I choose not to tell the world. I am someone that is slightly superstitious when it comes to things such as this, therefore I dread this time of year.

Four years ago I met my heterosexual life partner/Best friend.. We had both moved to Boulder at the same time, we both hated it, we both worked at the same place, we look very similar, we have the same personality bla bla bla... we just clicked very easily and soon became inseparable until I moved away, than moved back and than she moved out of the country. Not the easiest thing ever.. all happening in the month of October.

Than today as I was messaging my BFF I noticed many posts on her Facebook wall expressing gratitude and sending prayers her way for what had happened to her. I freaked...  a bit.

So I investigated her local friends and messaged one that I thought would know the most details.

She had been brutally beaten by a man with a 2 X 4 and is recovering from several head and hand injuries. I'm sickened by the thought of man doing this not only to a woman but to my best friend in the world. May he sit in jail for the rest of his miserable life and other bad things!

She is in intensive care and recovering but since we have no means on communication I'm left in the dark until she has an internet connection. Send all of your love and prayers to my sweet angel Lindsey! The most badass chick I know! I love you Lindz!! Get better soon Mama!






No comments:

Post a Comment