Saturday, September 25, 2010

more

It's been the usual lately, school, work, study, yoga, climbing, bla bla bla..
I'm actually going to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this weekend so I'm just a little bit excited to get out and see something new YAY!!



My friend is a photographer and offered me some photo time with a little cash incentive so I accepted the offer and can't wait! My friend Christian Griffith was also kind enough to manufacture some hot little athletic attire for me as well, check it : http://www.verveclimbing.com/

Yes, I'm nervous because that is just the person that I am.. I get a little anxious about the unknown sometimes, I mean I'm not the most photogenic person and I'm actually pretty effing clumsy.. I'll keep ya'll posted on how it turns out. I'm hoping I don't take a digger while pretending to trail run, ya know the norm.



 Ya I know.. it's a little vain.. but I've never been to Jackson Hole so that was what kinda sealed the deal. I've been itching to get out of the bubble and do a little adventuring and the weather is beautiful and the aspen trees are gorgeous and I love the fall, so come tomorrow I'm on the road for 8 hours to the Hole.

Than I'll be right back on the road back here because I have a silly little examination on the Integumentary System, so I need to get my brain synopsis's firing.. your epidermis/dermis is quite possibly one of the most important pieces of your anatomy friends so take care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment