Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ice Ice Baby...

Here's a Smirnoff Ice (grossies)


Pass it off to your friend, or someone who is not your friend in a discrete, creative way, and walla they have been "Ice"!

They than must drop to one knee and drink the entire bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

Of course there are rules and regulations and exceptions bla bla bla and if you are really that interested please follow this link:
http://yougoticed.tumblr.com/post/622691531/the-national-got-iced

So this has been my life at work.. Trying to "Ice" my co-workers in the best way possible and let me tell you, it is really that funny.. You should try it sometime.

Last night Fox Sport News decided to grace us with their presence and came on into Bacaro!



                                                                           Woo Hoo!!

It was great, people were excited, we had a good crowd, everyone at the bar was getting interviewed and than they came to the bar. Than the lightbulb switched on and was shining ever so brightly in my noggin.

I thought to myself, what a perfect opportunity to Ice my co-worker Danielle and have it be caught on tape and aired on t.v. So I did just that! Bwahahahaha!!

Keep your eyes open for Danielle, "The Ice Princess" getting "Iced"on the Fox Sports channel!
Rated PG-13
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment