Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sriracha Slutasticness

Well we all know that there are many condiments to choose from to add deliciousness to our lives and meals.

Mayo, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, BBQ sauce, relish, soy sauce, vegemite, etc.

I would like to state that Sriracha is hands down the best choice amongst all condiments available to man kind as of my present day knowledge.




It may also be the most versitile condiment as far as I have seen to date. I use this fancy sauce on eggs, sandwiches, mac n cheese, soup, pizza, basically everything I eat taste something like Sriracha with a something else.

 
My latest Sriracha slut combo is adding this magic sauce to Top Ramen with various goodies that I have in my fridge and BAM you have the poor mans pho. I suppose if you are really down in the dumps and have even less baht than I do you could use grass to substitute the leaves that go into pho but lets try to be civilized here folks.





Thank you sriracha for making everything taste so fantatic!



Some little jams I've been digging on
 
 
 
 
ANNNNNNNND my latest obsession Adriatique!! These guys are so fuckin chic and I luff them! 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment