Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GOBAMA!

 
 OBAMA FOR THE WIN! A to the motherfuckin MEN!
And Dog Bless 'Merica!
Boomshakalaka!
(What a stud!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So.. I voted for the first time and I think it was a great experience considering I didn't have to wait in line for 4 hours, be subjected to the masses of psychos strolling about the poll areas, take time out of my busy schedule to do anything other than color in some boxes, and just threw that precious little envelope in the mail and walla I voted and shiz.


Thank dog that I still have control over my lady parts and I feel more patriotic then ever before! And I guess I can also smoke pot legally now too, pfewwwww!
 


So that happened :)
 
 






 
I also booked a little get away to Hawaii with my ninja RaeLae. RaeLae is wonderful and we have the best times ever together.  We are going on a surfing, hiking, adventure excurssion. So I'm pretty jazzed about this due to the simple fact that I have been trying to book an exotic surf trip for many moons. I have been to Hawaii before but I was a wee lass and don't really remember much besides the waterfalls, pineapple sundaes, where I started my infatuation for bread pudding, bronzin on the beach, getting a terrible high-light job on my weave, a lot of hanging loose and some snorkeling of course. This time around I think it will be a real hit to say the least, we're geared up to get real Point Break on this betch!
 
I also have a sentimental, memorial mission to accomplish while in the land of Luau and pork and grass skirts. My Poppy, a man very fond of Hawaiian life and culture, passed away last year. He would always spread his love through his words of "stay loose." I unfortunately was unable to make it to his funeral and feel a bit unsettled about it. So my mission is to spread a bit of his ashes into the sea/mountains while I'm on the beautiful island of Oahu to have a little of him left in his favorite land.


 
 
 
 Peace, Love, and Free Birth Control ya'll xoxoxo

 
 
And of course the jam of the jam collections and a little festive too mabes, YUM YUM!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment